Wednesday, February 10, 2010

new.

i've managed to upload some of my stuff onto etsy! i've only got 4 items on there, and have 5 more that i've already made to add tomorrow when i get a chance! check it out here.

***

tomorrow is my first day of subbing. i'm slightly terrified, but praying that my first day of work since DECEMBER reminds me that i love doing that, i AM good at it, and encourages me for Haiti/DR.

***

with that said, i HAVE decided to do it. i should know beginning of next week where. this is all going way too fast, and i will have less than 2 weeks to fundraise. so keep me in your prayers PLEASE! i will leave nashville Feb 27th; formal announcement to follow.

***

my number of page views went up like a million in the past two days. ya'll make me blush. and quite nervous!

***

God is far, far, far too good ya'll. even amidst the brokenness, there is healing. He knows our sufferings; He let His only Son die a cruel, heinous death on the cross; for us. He suffered so that we may know life abundantly. when we feel broken, hurting, and are suffering, we have to remember that. its hard to remind ourselves of, and other times, we forget the truth in that. He knows our suffering, and because of that, we can know His love.

No comments: