Tuesday, February 16, 2010

crunch time

okay ya'll; on the reals.

i'm hoping to hear back on the DR tomorrow. please be praying with me for a few things:

first, that i go where i feel the LORD is leading. that i am able to discern His voice from my own. i feel like i could choose a few selfish reasons to go to either place, so pray that i make my decision based on His conviction.

pray that i hear back and am able to feel confident about a decision in a timely manner. i leave in 1.5 weeks, and i've got a lot to get done between now and then; especially get support letters out.

which brings me to third: that God raises these funds. i almost don't want to choose the DR because room and board would be provided and i have enough confidence in the Lord to provide that i almost want to see him pull it off in two weeks time.

pray i whole-heartedly seek His will; above my own. which is pretty much number 1, just restated. i'm going to do my bible study tonight, and spend a lot of tomorrow praying and fasting, and just relying on the Lord.

hopefully, my next post will reflect the path I feel led down!

No comments: