Sunday, February 14, 2010

i just spent the past hour re-reading my posts from the past two weeks. i'm amazed at the work God has done in such a short time, glory to Him!

what prompted the re-reading is that my sister told me she found my blog (i guess stalking skills are genetic) and seemed to be really intrigued by it (and yes, i do know that means she/you are likely reading this now; and that officially makes it weird. whatev). in a weird way, i found her words to be very encouraging. asking where i learned this "religious stuff," (from God, through the pain), admitting i was actually making sense through my writing (an ultimate compliment from her), even saying reading it (and she read all of it) made her cry, but not sad tears. it was good to know, that even in my pain, frustration, and distance, i was able to reach my sister.

if you know either of us, then you know how very, very different we are. our lives do not resemble each others even remotely. so even in a small way, i'm glad that through my vulnerability to these circumstance, i've been able to connect with her, if even on just a low frequency. i'm thankful that i can use this to bear witness to my faith, my God.

No comments: