Wednesday, June 13, 2012

i'm here!

Just a short post to let you know I've made it! God provided an abundance of favor and grace during todays travels and four airports! The children here are amazing. the staff here is amazing. As i get to know them all better, and have a better idea of what i will be doing, I willkeep you clued in! At thispoint, I'll be helping to organize weekend activities, devo's for the little ones a couple times a week, help with teams that are coming in and out, spend one-on-one time with each of the kiddos (there are just over 60!), and help out with administrative and sponsorship odds and ends as they are delegated. from what i hear, they get up at 5:45, so i should shower and hit the sack. your prayers have been beyond precious to me, please keep them up. Love you all. Thank you Jesus for this opportunity to serve the least of these. may I be a glimpse of your love. fill me with your love, that by your Spirit alone I would be empowered to serve.

No comments: