Monday, July 18, 2011

boom. roasted.

couldn't find a way to describe it.  until this chorus.


it's time for healing
time to move on
its timeto fix whats been broken too long
time to make right
what has been wrong
its time to find my way to where i belong
there's a wave thats crashing over me
and all i can do is surrendor


whatever you're doing
inside of me
it feels like chaos,
but somehow there's peace
and its hard to surrender to what i can't see
but i'm giving into something heavenly.


time for a milestone
time to begin again
reevaluate who i really am
am i doing everything
to follow your will
or just climbing aimlessly over these hills


so show me what it is you want from me
i give everything
i surrender


to whatever you're doing
inside of me
it feels like chaos
but somehow there's peace.
and though its hard to surrender
to what i can't see
i'm giving into something heavenly.


time to face up
clean this old house
time to breath in and let everything out
that i've wanted to say for so many years
time to release all my held back tears


whatever you're doing
inside of me
it feels like chaos
but i believe
you're up to something 
bigger than me
larger than life
something heavenly.

No comments: