Monday, October 17, 2011

Try again tomorrow.

I didn't do so well with not hating Mondays. Or mornings. Or getting up when I was supposed to. I also didn't do so well with patience and grace, when a few of my little ones weren't deserving yet were in dyer need of it. How do you teach respect and do-as-I-say if you are always patient and graceful when they knowingly push the envelope hard and try to walk all over me? At what point should I decide learning to deal with authority supersedes my ability to freely give grace? I want to be more like Jesus, but some days, it's just flat out hard y'all.

So tomorrow, I try again. This time while juggling report cards going home, finishing a few last minute grading, and sitting under the scrutiny of my principal for an hour long observation! I'm so nervous. Even when I gave God my anxiety this morning.

So tomorrow, I try again.

No comments: