Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i'm not who i was

i just got lost in my blog from haiti and was totally reminded that i need to get that printed into a coffee table book stat. and also reminded that i need to keep writing. and keep seeking. and keep spending time in the word. i found myself jealous over my connection with scripture; almost found myself forgetting that i was the one that wrote it in the first place. humility, party of me. however, i do love that the Lord can use our past to renew us for the future. see, its not just that seedy little devil that gets to use our past to torture us and shame us, nuh-uh! God can remind us of His victories and use them to encourage us for the new victories to come! :)

okay, i'm certain i've reached my blog quota for the week. i'm sorry i got a little over-zealous all at once!

be blessed.


No comments: