Friday, February 22, 2013

{repost} - {links corrected}

My words often fail me.  My prayers fail to speak the heaviness of my heart.  Sometimes, I just have to rely on the promise that the Spirit intercedes on our behalf; other times, on the tune of a similar song sung by a different artist.

Tonight, just two posts that inspired and challenged me.  That caused me to ask, am I living a life that shows fruit such as these?  Or am I living a life that seeks my own agenda and accolades over attribution to the Almighty?

Grateful that our words are meant to encourage others.  I pray that these do that for you.  I totally recommend both, but specifically the last half of Jasen's post.  So much truth and humility and grace. So refreshing and honest and challenging.

My Coming Out as a Friend of Dan Cathy (Chick-Fil-A)

When Zeal, Could Kill - Jasen Chung

No comments: