Saturday, February 16, 2013

coming soon!

the short story:  I handed over my pen, and am allowing the Lord to write the story of my life.  truth is, He writes a better story than I could have ever imagined. 

the long story: coming soon at |a better story| !

i am walking moment-by-moment in complete awe of what the Lord is doing, how He is using the broken pieces of my story, and recreating a masterpiece. 

this post is a tad on the pre-mature side.  i wanted to have everything else up and ready, but just had to sneak-a-peek at this adorable logo that Carmine created for me all the way from the other side of the world in Melbourne!  Her work is fantastic, and reasonably price!  Check out her Etsy page here!

although it is all a work in progress, join in on the storyline by following my blog at www.abetterstory.info.

and another sneak peek at a precious little lamb that I got to capture last weekend:


isn't he the dearest!?

excited for all that is to come,
xoxo

No comments: