Tuesday, August 2, 2011

rest assured.

i've been silent here in the blogisphere as of lately, but God has not.  He is speaking and moving and working, the same yesterday, today and forever as we are told in Hebrews.  a lot has been happening, or maybe it hasn't yet; but God is moving nonetheless.  He reminded me today that "He does everything for our good and His glory."  Instead of Him just reminding me of that, He has given me no less than 4 opportunities to declare that and to share it today.  He spoke encouragement to me through the well-timed words of a friend from Haiti, through the maturity and confidence in Christ from a younger brother in Christ, through open conversation revisited today from a moment last week with one of my spiritual sisters at work.  God has been good, indeed.

with that said, please keep me in your prayers today and tomorrow.  God is God, and He is powerful and all-knowing.  my limited field of sight renders me fearful of the unknown; but nothing is unknown to Him. in my moments of anxiety over the potential upheavals that could come my way tomorrow, i can declare that with confidence.  after all, God works all things for our good and for His glory.

No comments: