Thursday, July 11, 2013

well, hello there.

it's been quite some time.  
lots of things have happened in that time.  
here's a quick visual recap:


At the end of May, I packed up my classroom at RSE ...
... and said goodbye to these amazing women for the last time.  heartbreaking.
I got to visit this guy for his birthday and experience my first Indy 500,
and he came to Nashville to visit & meet my friends.
(we're sad here because Caleb didn't meet us at the Vineyards)
Then, we flew to Arizona to begin our Grand Canyon Adventure. We got to see this on Day 1 ...
.... and felt like this on Day 5! (after hiking and camping in the canyon for 5 days and nights! woosh! HARDEST thing I've ever done.)

Could not have done it without this guy's encouragement, patience, and help :)

Came back to Nashville for a week and picked up painting
(picture from Day 5's hike just before sunrise at Cathedral Stairs)

Then drove to Florida and got to spend lots of time with this (not-so)little(any-more) munchkin!

and of course, how can you go to Florida and not spend time ....

... on the gulf ...
... or watching the sunset on the beach!

Got to meet my new baby cousin, Lucas!
and take his newborn photos!


Then, I drove back up to Indianapolis, where I explored the city ...
... found pieces of nature ...
... pieces of history ...
uncovered beauty in texture,
architecture,
and in myself, even in the rain.

I fell in love with downtown ...
... the farmers' market ...
... beautiful bouquets of all colors ...
... dreary days downtown.

From authors, 
to book havens,
to bold colored heavens,
and all the sparkling, magical, celebratory moments with this guy and within.
(and of course, my favorite holiday!)

And, after 25 days, I drove back to Nashville.
Crossing this bridge out of Indiana, knowing I'll be back soon.  



and possibly, for good. 


No comments: